Last night I'd made the second site change of the day, this time nesting the set on my left thigh. In this process, I'd just binned the new tubing as I already had a new and insulin-filled tubing from the site change I did in the morning. Getting ready for bed, I heard a cracking sound when I pulled up my Pj bottoms. The source of said cracking sound is visible in the picture: One site of the tubing connection had snapped off.
I was suprised though, to find that the set still works - the tubing still sticks properly to the set and it's still possible to disconnect with no issues. I guess our diabetes gear is just as tough as we're stubborn in exchanging them :-)